Saturday, June 2, 2007

Grilled Cheese is the Best!

Well,

I was thinking of before I was married and thought of what my cooking pertained too. I could only make peanut butter and jelly, quesadilla's, and the great grilled cheese.

I found several different ways to make this mighty and great sandwich, which none of them are for the health conscious.

The simple- two pieces of bread- cheese of your choice- a stove or some way to grill. If that does not work a microwave can work but I don't like the way it taste personally.

The meat packer- two pieces of bread (your choice)- cheese of your choice- add meat of your choice (roast beef is really good for this)- over an oven until golden brown.

The Heart Stopper- two pieces of bread-cheese of your choice- meat of your choice- butter to put on both sides of the bread- shredded parmasan cheese for the top and bottom. The reason why this one is called the heart stopper is because of the butter and amount of chees and meat it produces a lot of grease so beware.

The simple + Crunch- Same as the simple but add chips in the middle of the grilled cheese.

What are some ways you have a grilled cheese sandwich?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate grilled cheese foos

Harvest Jr. High said...

Stinks for you

Anonymous said...

im gonna try some of these. i just hope my iron doesn't get cheese on it.

Anonymous said...

Personally I like to make it linda like the meat packer but instead of meat I put tuna in it. it is really good you should try it..or the meat packer with turkey lunch meat ,provalone cheese and them put pepperchines(how ever you spell it) in it.or the simple but put tapito or choice of hot sauce in it to make it spicy.cuz the spicer food is the better. or at least I think so.

Anonymous said...

I make my grilled cheeses with w/ mayo on the outsides...

Anonymous said...

I no but im better

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm grilled cheese! Be4 i read this blog i thought there was only two ways to make grilled cheese. 1. regular grilled cheese w/ extra butter. 2. or regular griled cheese w/ tuna and extra butter. Mmmmm butter! Hats off 2 th dude who likes tuna in th sandwich! Not hats off 2 th dude who likes mayo on th outside, no offense, its just mayo is kinda gross.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.