Saturday, June 16, 2007

Starbucks Anyone?

Today I dropped my wife off to work and I managed to drive to the nearest Starbucks to bring her coffee. I am first amazed about the many different locations of the good ol' coffe shop and you think because there are so many around, almost every corner that many people would choose the Starbucks closer to their house.
As I approached my destination I saw a line. My preconceived notions were this trip was going to only be a 5 to 10 minute outing. It turned to be a 20 minute nightmare. It seems everyone and their mother had the same idea to go the same Starbucks at the same time. It is a Saturday morning don't people sleep in anymore! Well needless to say, I will continue to go to Starbucks even when there is a line or not. I think they put something in their coffee so people come back again. It is a conspiracy.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya I agree with you, I also believe starbucks is a conspiracy that is why i chose jamba juice, jamba juice is completly healthy and also very delicious, it is also good for you. You don't see starbucks put vitamin or protein boosters in there drinks, just caffein and carbs that give you haedaches, make you hyper and gives you a craving for more.

Anonymous said...

I dont think it is a conspiracy I just think it is so good so thats why people keep coming back..I LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

it is good when u keep it simple. whenever i get there no one is there, then out of nowhere everyone shows up.

Anonymous said...

Starbucks is GOOD!!!!! =D

Anonymous said...

My daddy & mommy like Starbucks 2!
I like their shakes, muffins & hot chocolate! I just wish that the sugary stuff would still taste good without the sugar!!

Anonymous said...

Starbucks is Okay. I like the Carmelatas at Cinnabon better!

Anonymous said...

I like starbucks alot too. We'er cutting back on it 'cause we'er going broke!

Anonymous said...

lol,it is good

Anonymous said...

what is your guys' favorite thing @ starbucks?

coco puff lady said...

hey, stevi, did u know that bobaloca is healthy 2? haha and its cheaper! anyways, i don't think it's a conspiracy. STARBUCKS IS AWESOME!!!

gamgee said...

hey, i totally know what you mean. i have spent as long as 4 hours just sitting at s-bucks, reading or writing or pasting or watching. as for the conspiracy.... you're completely right. i don't even like coffee, and yet i go there almost every day. plus, it's pumpkin spice latte season. therefore, i have an excuse to drink coffee because it's so overwhelmed with pumpkiny goodness that the coffee is just a side effect.
ps, the s-bucks near my house is not my resident s-bucks! it's just not as lovely as the one further down....